I've been bad, not posting for like 4 days >.>
That's because Vic was at soccer camp, so I took it as my holiday and decided to revamp & move my old graphics site, Pitch, to a new location :3 Looks like I still haven't come back from holiday yet...
And I've been playing a ton of Neopets, since my beloved guild disbanded. We've been together for at least 1.5 years, serious. We all kinda joined another guild together though. And Jade is trying to steal my Shou D;
I had a VBS workday today after double services and another top secret meeting that involved rapping. Yeah. We painted props for hours and hours at the workday, but it was still fun.
You probably have no idea what I'm talking about, but I don't particularly care ;x I'm kind of annoyed with myself for wasting so much time.
Anyways, please go check out my new site, Voire. It's pretty spiffy, if I might say so myself. Yes, I coded & made everything personally. I realize I have too much time on my hands-- no need to tell me, thankyouverymuch x3 If you have any requests, please let me know (but they do have to be asian, anime, manga, game, or neopets related). I'm not hiring staff, unless you can make really good graphics-- then please contact me with xamps :3 I will consider. Please leave comments here until I set up some kind of commenting system over there.
Note: you do have to click the sign to get into the site T-T;
Good night.
Summer 2010.
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment