BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

NEW BLOG. {update @ September 11}

NEW BLOG.
Follow me at http://shouseidan.livejournal.com/
I have linked everyone that I linked here.
Let me know if that's (not) alright or if you want to be added.

Thank you!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The End

Happy summer vacation! I hope you enjoy your holiday, wherever you're going and whatever you're doing. Fill me in sometime :)

Today was the last day of my middle school life. The end of eighth grade. The End.

I'm kind of sad... I guess I'm mostly going to miss my teachers, 7th grade dears, and the friends in my grade that I won't have classes with next year (idk who those people are yet, but it's inevitable).

We didn't really do much today. We hung out in advisory most of the time, signed yearbooks, took random photos, ate lunch, and played tug-of-war. My advisory came in second for consolation. We lost to Holeman. Hnnn. Well congrats to Malek, who won the whole thing! I have minor injuries: rope burns, and my feet hurt because I had a tennis lesson after school and Coach made me run left and right and up and down nonstop.

I'm going to try out again in August, and I just might get in. Please practice with me sometime :)

Here's what I'm taking next year, in no particular order (yes, I'm doing IB). I know I'm going to die; I don't need to hear that again. :]

1. TAG English I
2. TAG Algebra II
3. Accel Science
4. WAS
5. Spanish II Enhanced
6. Yearbook (photographer)
7. Symphony Orch
8. Art I or Tennis

I gotta go practice piano now, because I have a lesson tomorrow and I have no idea how to do chromatic scales in contrary motion. I get so confused and my fingering just falls apart. At least I'm doing somewhat better on Schubert.

0 comments:

The Music player lives here.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones