BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

NEW BLOG. {update @ September 11}

NEW BLOG.
Follow me at http://shouseidan.livejournal.com/
I have linked everyone that I linked here.
Let me know if that's (not) alright or if you want to be added.

Thank you!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Oh Yes.

Sorry. I haven't been blogging, because I've been too tired or too lazy or a combination of both.

I went to watch Up on Saturday. It's a really good movie :D You'd think it'd be really childish with a boring storyline, but it actually turns out quite differently then you'd expect. Yeah. It made me cry once or twice.

The food bank was cool... we sorted through people's random donations. I think the most interesting thing I found was a packet of fake nails. Out of 12, there were only 3 left, and they all had Disney princesses on them. Who has 3 fingers....?!

The piano exam was okay. I think I did kind of badly, but whatever. The judge was British and pretty serious (you couldn't tell what she was thinking at all, so it was a little intimidating). I totally messed up the sightreading, but everything else was decent.

I got to use my tablet!!! I drew some interesting pics. It's pretty amazing :] You can go to my deviantArt to see one of the pics I drew. It's not too good, but I'm still getting used to the tablet. Please go there often and see my updates :)

0 comments:

The Music player lives here.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones