BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

NEW BLOG. {update @ September 11}

NEW BLOG.
Follow me at http://shouseidan.livejournal.com/
I have linked everyone that I linked here.
Let me know if that's (not) alright or if you want to be added.

Thank you!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Best Thing

Happy June! Here's a long post to make up for yesterday.

So I didn't make it into tennis, but I made it into the top orchestra, Symphony :) That's super exciting! I hope that I'll improve a lot, since there will be many amazing musicians there. At the same time, I don't feel like I really deserved to get in. It's definitely a lot easier for violas... but violas are amazing, the best, and all that jazz. Heheh. Shan, I didn't let you down, did I now?

My tablet also came in. YEAHHHHHH!!! Only thing is, my mother is holding it hostage until I finish the piano exam, which is, unfortunately, Sunday. lols. It's not her fault at all, though. I agreed too, since I think I should focus on practicing piano (and viola!) for this last stretch. I've been playing the same three songs and scales & arpeggios since January.

Finals today were pretty easy. I was totally stressing out about the Geometry one, but it was actually easier than the review. Spanish wasn't bad either. It was mostly listening and reading, which took up like 50 questions (the actual test was 75). I got all my orchestra buddies to sign my yearbook... I think that was my favorite class for these past three years. I'm kinda sad to leave middle school behind. I'm going to miss all my teachers so bad. Thank you for teaching me... I have learned so many things from your dedication and patience!

I'm listening to Chris and Conrad's version of "Lead Me to the Cross." It's reeeeaaaaaallly good. It's better than the Hillsong version, at least. Brooke Fraser's is pretty good too, though. But not as good. I tried turning the light on in my room with my head, since I was holding my tablet. I ended up hurting myself.

Mom: "You thought you had a steel head?!" lol.

I love my family to death. We were playing speed scrabble just now, and I didn't win, not even once. I kept getting vowels. Anyways, we were playing, right, and suddenly I heard something like this:

Brother: "Hey Dad, errrr, why are you sleeping on my butt?"
Dad: "It's soft. And nice."

You can imagine what happened after that.

I have a funny family. I'll admit it makes for the best entertainment all day, every day.

0 comments:

The Music player lives here.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones