I feel like my posts have been getting boring. I don't usually write any interesting insights, and I don't put pictures up, for the most part. And I don't know what to write about today, but I want to post something anyways...
I took some pictures recently (on my phone... I don't have one of those awesome cameras), and I think I'll put them up here.
Just for fun. And I think you'll learn a little bit more about me this way, too :)
One. I like Gundam, especially Destiny Gundam.
So, I built a model of one this summer...
So, I built a model of one this summer...
Two. I went to the Dr. Pepper Museum this summer, and they had cute posters and advertisement art from a long time ago. I prefer Root Beer, actually, but these were really nice... The second one is for 7-Up.
Three. These are some objects in my room.
The first one: I used to "collect" Japanese dolls. I say "collect" because most of these were given to me by others... but I like them very much :]
The second one: Some origami I made out of rainbow paper. It was quite hard to put together...>.>
The third: Flowers, in glass soda bottles from Rudy's. And my compass and protractor. Hahah :]
I think that's all. I took these pictures with different effects, but I also used Photoshop CS3 to fix little things.
I hope you enjoyed that picture post :]
I hope you enjoyed that picture post :]



0 comments:
Post a Comment