BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

NEW BLOG. {update @ September 11}

NEW BLOG.
Follow me at http://shouseidan.livejournal.com/
I have linked everyone that I linked here.
Let me know if that's (not) alright or if you want to be added.

Thank you!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Viola & Other Happy Things

Oh, yes.
I got a new viola yesterday xDD It's a 16" dark brown Scott Cao... 11 years old and kind of dented everywhere ;____________: Oh well, it sounded the best and was the cheapest of all :]
I couldn't stop playing it today. It was so much fun, and so much louder than my 15" one. When I play in the bathroom it sounds like I'm in a concert hall :]

I came back from Corpus a couple days ago... it was all sand and beach and sun and... hotel. The hotel was awesome. Free breakfast, cooked to order o.o And free drinks and snacks in the afternoon. And they had good TV channels too xD

The beach was awesomer than the hotel. The sand was like flour, really fine and white. We caught hermit crabs and sea snails and cool beach critters and dug holes and channels and soaked in the water :] I have the worst swimsuit tan now, but at least my shirt tan is gone xD

And then retreat tomorrow. Then Orchestra camp. I feel more prepared with my new viola... and region music is coming along pretty well :]

Yay.

2 comments:

author in progress said...

nice! i haven't tried out my new euphonium yet . . . and least i've finally named it!

Val said...

haha :] what'd you name it?? and did you go to band camp?

The Music player lives here.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones