BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

NEW BLOG. {update @ September 11}

NEW BLOG.
Follow me at http://shouseidan.livejournal.com/
I have linked everyone that I linked here.
Let me know if that's (not) alright or if you want to be added.

Thank you!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Small Town

This week is really packed full. Thankfully, there's only five more days of school.

I have about 20 more problems on the math review, most of the USH review, and all of the science. We had Full orchestra recording today, and tomorrow in Spanish we have our writing final. Friday brings 3 more finals... and I have tennis tryouts tomorrow. I'm nervous and excited and confused at the same time!

Probably there's a few other things I've forgotten xD

One other thing: I got into Yearbook! My grammar is atrocious here when I'm typing things out fast, but really, I can speak/write English pretty well. I'm doing photography though, which I much prefer to writing. I heard Yearbook will be super busy.

Ashley and I took a ride home from Westwood with Darren. His car broke down in front of my house, so he came in for awhile and played computer games with my brother xD

Anyways, I'm painting a watercolor for the TAG TKAM project right now. I did it pretty quickly... it's not as good as it could be, but I wouldn't say it's bad. I love being able to do art projects for other subjects :) To Kill a Mockingbird is a good book, but it wasn't what I expected it to be. The movie is alright, but it helped me to draw the characters. The painting's of Scout trying on Tom Robinson's shoe, with supporting cast.

Watercolor pencils are the most convenient thing ever! It's nice to have both pencils and paint so you can do both details and base color. I need to buy more paints soon, because I'm out of most of the colors...

0 comments:

The Music player lives here.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones